Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious question about the server

Go down 
+2
Akai'zhar
Falith
6 posters

Which Setting should the server be?
Stay at Final Fantasy 10
Serious question about the server Vote_lcap38%Serious question about the server Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Change to Final Fantasy 8
Serious question about the server Vote_lcap25%Serious question about the server Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Final Fantasy 7
Serious question about the server Vote_lcap37%Serious question about the server Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Falith

Serious question about the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Mhh... could we have it multi FF?

The academy seems fine and is a nice combo of 10 and 8.

Shinra is always a nice evil corporation enemy.

I mean really, there's so many cool things, I would take them all...

...like Kingdom Hearts does.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 pm

FF10 is easiest to make without haks. But suppose we went over that when we put in the haks so...

Overall, think FF7 would be the best. Never really liked FF8 too much myself so x.x But this only if we can find good haks fitting FF7
Back to top Go down
Falith

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:15 pm

something medieval like FF6 or 4 would be far easier XD
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:54 pm

I think FF8 is good. Or anything that is non modern will make it easy, but first we should set up more builders. But i do really still like the FFX thing.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:35 am

The FF10 is good, but it's been bit straying from it's path. Also the idea of Sin returning is neither too genuine or useful idea for a server so small. Since we can't have summoners just yet, not real ones or have traveling around the server, theres allways alternative plots to concider this would mean no Sin but possibly something else for a plot.

Maybe it's not wise to throw your whole idea to trash can just because something doesen't work out, rather try find it a new heading the academy did work quite well too i can't say i liked the gunblade idea though. Neither did i really like the idea of haks, in the end. The haks added very little useful.

I say! We should just find a new plot for FFX to folow and some game systems.

PS: I found out that the sockated gems work on sell in normal store as long as they aren't made infinite, that way they don't cause trouble with variables.
Back to top Go down
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Akai'zhar wrote:

PS: I found out that the sockated gems work on sell in normal store as long as they aren't made infinite, that way they don't cause trouble with variables.

Yeah, but that makes things sloppy in shop stuff, so thats why i made conversation stores
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Would solve a lot of issues regardless. But... in any case, to the topic x.x
Back to top Go down
Lorin-Slasher

Lorin-Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 pm

My thoughts:
It stays at FFX. I have NO KNOWLEDGE of other Final Fantasies but X is the most familiar to me. I believe others feel this way.
I have no knowledge of FF 1-8... I have #s 2, 9, X and X-2.
Back to top Go down
acdcman75

acdcman75

PostSubject: hah   Serious question about the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 pm

I currently have a ff7 project open... I wouldn't mind seeing that, I will show it to you when I get the disc Jecht, but personally I think 10 has more room for rp

edit: the combo FF does sound interesting... I wouldn't mind playing a Soldier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious question about the server   Serious question about the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious question about the server
Page 1 of 1