Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playerbase question.

Go down 
+3
Akai'zhar
Nirvana620
DM Jecht
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

Playerbase question. Empty
PostSubject: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Tell me what you guys would like to see in the server. i want to attract you guys as much as possible and i wanna put in things you guys like to see. =]
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:28 pm

I think people wanna see more areas, and maybe rare items that drop......Not sure but.....Yea.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Areas to visit.

Dungeons! To adventure trough with nice prices and such, challenging ones and all at the moment we just have ''Training areas'' which people never enter for no other reason than to get exp.

Possibly player summoners? Theres only one so far...and the person isn't really active from what i seen, might be wrong of course since i have opposite time zones with everyone :S

Perhaps sort of a travel system? Theres a lot of sites in Final Fantasy 10 maybe we could fill out the important sites atleast and make the traveling between them trough map of sorts.

Something for crafting possibly. I don't mean the regular apearance crafting more like...so you can make your own things or such hard to say to that.

Few more DM's possibly to give more RP awards, one for european times too.

Thinking more later maaaybes.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Dungeons sound Cool.
Back to top Go down
Zombie-Apple
Admin
Zombie-Apple

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Akai'zhar wrote:
Areas to visit.

Dungeons! To adventure trough with nice prices and such, challenging ones and all at the moment we just have ''Training areas'' which people never enter for no other reason than to get exp.

Possibly player summoners? Theres only one so far...and the person isn't really active from what i seen, might be wrong of course since i have opposite time zones with everyone :S

Perhaps sort of a travel system? Theres a lot of sites in Final Fantasy 10 maybe we could fill out the important sites atleast and make the traveling between them trough map of sorts.

Something for crafting possibly. I don't mean the regular apearance crafting more like...so you can make your own things or such hard to say to that.

Few more DM's possibly to give more RP awards, one for european times too.

Thinking more later maaaybes.

She's said everything I could think of suggesting. Just be wary with giving out another player summoner position and beat up Braska for not being online.
Back to top Go down
Fighter

Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:24 pm

MORE SWORDS!
Playerbase question. Sword
Back to top Go down
dalerawks

dalerawks

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm

Tilesets! Tilesets! Tilesets!!! *and prays that like Beetlejuice they will appear*
Back to top Go down
Prvt. Bob

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am

More areas. Start with cities and expand out. Connect the areas eventually. Weapons and armors are a must. What FF game has light load of those? None. If at all possible, more NPC's to interact with. They don't have to do much, but from time to time, seeing rumors from them would be nice.

A small forum entry on possible privileges would be nice. The RP Token page is nice, but details would be better. What spells are there for each class at each level? Even a list, be it small or whathave you, of the weapons and armors and/or miscellaneous items would be nice. These items can be either found in game or through RP Tokens. Gives people something to shoot for.

Done for now, but if I come up with anything else, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playerbase question.   Playerbase question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playerbase question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: OOC Lounge :: :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: