Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugs that I have found.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prvt. Bob

Bugs that I have found. Empty
PostSubject: Bugs that I have found.   Bugs that I have found. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Tell me if I am finding things that are already covered elsewhere.

1. Thunder Flans are spawning on the other side of barrier (mountain wall) on Besaid Waterfall Way.
2. Patrons in Kilika Inn use the same voice set.
3. Coyotes randomly attacking "nothing" in the Besaid - Village Slope. I assume this is the location for the "Voice" on the particular area.
4. In the clothing model; If you take the option to "Buy" the clothing, I have on accident mind you, found a copy in my inventory that could be sold. Granted, it was only for 1 gil, but it is still an exploit. Who knows what can be done with bigger items.

Update:
5. More of a nit-pick, various capitalization spots in conversations. Like "I" is not capitalized where it should be. Stuff like that.

As I play around, I will be looking for more to post here for the builders and admin to fix or leave for the pure evil enjoyment of knowing that it will bother some people but not be enough to make them leave.

Last edited by Prvt. Bob on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that I have found.   Bugs that I have found. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Each time a player uses DMFI widget that reguires the ''Voice'' to operate, a npc is spawned in the area next to the Pc, which remains from Pcs sight but is quickly targeted by hostile characters.

to avoid this simply don't use Pc emote wand or language tokens in the spawn areas.

It could also be exploided, and DM might see it as attempt to cheat to get fiends attack the voice instead of you and let you pick them out.
Back to top Go down
Prvt. Bob

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that I have found.   Bugs that I have found. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm

I personally have not used the widget in that area. Hell I rarely use it. But it is just a FYI to let the higher ups be aware of it being there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs that I have found.   Bugs that I have found. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs that I have found.
Page 1 of 1