Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bugs I found!

Go down 
+2
Braska
Tempest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm

WEll, today, I found a few different kind of butterflys, and a- what? Oh, not BUG bugs, mess ups on the server! lol!

OK, I found that the female black mage closthes have an armor bonus of 4, making them unwaeable to those who don't have lightarmor feat.

Also, the jump script at the waterfall palce, it needs to be better placed, and more need to be placed to get back the otehr way.

stores need infinite of the items they sell.

the Rapier needs fixing on its slot thing.

And, there is no instruction on how to use magic. need a book or somethign please!

um, I'm sure there are more, but i can't think of any. Post here the things I missed!

Oh, the lady in the fish place needs to sell stuff to I think. and its so dark in there, I almost didn't find her.

Ok, thats it then! Smile

(first post! Booya!)
Back to top Go down
Braska

Braska

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 pm

The answer to your magic "bug" is this: I have created custom spells that use item widgets that Jecht and I hand out.
Back to top Go down
Zombie-Apple
Admin
Zombie-Apple

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:42 pm

Tempest wrote:

Oh, the lady in the fish place needs to sell stuff to I think. and its so dark in there, I almost didn't find her.

This is my bad for relying on misplaced candles for lighting. Someone give the poor crone some damn lighting. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 am

Braska wrote:
The answer to your magic "bug" is this: I have created custom spells that use item widgets that Jecht and I hand out.

Well, I think it would be helpful to have a book explaining that. and also going more in depth about the magic system, like what lvl you have to be to use rank 2 spells, or rank 3 spells, ect... Thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Braska

Braska

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:32 pm

Tempest wrote:
Braska wrote:

Well, I think it would be helpful to have a book explaining that. and also going more in depth about the magic system, like what lvl you have to be to use rank 2 spells, or rank 3 spells, ect... Thats just my opinion.

Level only has a small portion to do with it. We will create books explaining this but i'll just tell u this now.. RP tokens are required to go up in rank as mages, as for the required amount of tokens we still do not know yet and havent tlked about yet but will soon. So just hold onto ur tokens and wait for the release.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm

I found a bug actually age old issue.

Player logs in - all widgets go off and visuals blow up.

To fix this you need to remove ''onaquire item'' from module events, make it blank and it should be all good.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:17 am

There is immense lag in the besaid slopes area but it's not up until you go up the first ramp.

The reason for this is i believe one of the Pine wood models allways causes immense lag and is partially ceps fault. suggesting to remove these and replace them with anything else really. I know this since im a builder myself.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Akai'zhar wrote:
There is immense lag in the besaid slopes area but it's not up until you go up the first ramp.

The reason for this is i believe one of the Pine wood models allways causes immense lag and is partially ceps fault. suggesting to remove these and replace them with anything else really. I know this since im a builder myself.

Turn down your graphics........
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:31 am

But i like everything pretty T_T Besides i don't lag normally at all.
Back to top Go down
Dranser

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:12 pm

I don't know if this is just me, but right after Resting and/or logging in with spells prepared and ready for use, when I try to use them it says that there are no more spells prepared and ready for use, even RIGHT after a Rest. May just be a player thing...But...Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bugs I found! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs I found!   Bugs I found! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs I found!
Page 1 of 1