Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dranz200

Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea Empty
PostSubject: Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea   Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 pm

So...I was running around, doing my thing, and I had an idea.

My idea is this...what if instead of paying all the tokens for a unlockable class at once, you were able to pay half and be considered a trainee in that particular class. This of course would probably be for those who choose to make their current character that class. Basically, you would have some of the abilities, however they would be considerably weaker. It also
makes more sense, than instantly gaining the abilities. Then, upon gaining the other half of the RP tokens, you would pay them and become a full-fledged -insertunlockableclasshere-!

Thoughts? Additions? Subtractions?

-Talith
Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea   Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 am

As it stands you pay the tokens then have to complete a Questline before youve become the new class so in a way you are doing all of that anyway.. sooo.. all that system changes is the token payment method. :p
Back to top Go down

Unlocked Classes via RP Tokens idea
Page 1 of 1