Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Event DM?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

New Event DM? Empty
PostSubject: New Event DM?   New Event DM? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

Now i wanna point out that this isnt just my view, several people have mentiond it to me.

With the way the server is at the moment you can do two things. Grind or have mild RP. the server isnt far enough in construction to be able to sustain its own RP though in my opinion. theres only so many visits to luca or the beach players can do before it will start to get repetative. so i was just wondering if we could get one or two more Event DM's just for the sake of A. events and B. after the events well then have more to talk about.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

New Event DM? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Event DM?   New Event DM? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

FrEaKsHoW wrote:
Now i wanna point out that this isnt just my view, several people have mentiond it to me.

With the way the server is at the moment you can do two things. Grind or have mild RP. the server isnt far enough in construction to be able to sustain its own RP though in my opinion. theres only so many visits to luca or the beach players can do before it will start to get repetative. so i was just wondering if we could get one or two more Event DM's just for the sake of A. events and B. after the events well then have more to talk about.

thanks.

If you guys noticed, ingame there is a board in the welcome area that has a slot open for one more Event DM. if you guys are interested please post a application in PM to me. but to get the position. your gonna have to impress.
Back to top Go down

New Event DM?
Page 1 of 1