Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Class Whipe Event!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

New Class Whipe Event! Empty
PostSubject: New Class Whipe Event!   New Class Whipe Event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 am

Alright this is an idea for an event to kinda mark the end of the Nwn classes and give us all IC reasons to go back to lvl 5 after the whipe

How about a sin attack? (just with something that isnt sin cos sin is dead *nods*) or something along those lines that would cause us all to at the very least loose our Abilitys or our whole memories. so heres my suggestion (and im treating it as a sin attack but obviously it might be some other creature)

DMs: 2-3

Players: As many as possible

Time: When ever the new classes are ready. but hopefully at a time that i can play cos its my idea! (GMT!!)

Plot: Theres a festival or a blitzball game or something that means everyone will be in luca. suddenly screams can be heard from the ports. so all the players head off. if there are alot of players during the event they could now be split into two groups. half fight a DM at the ports half fight a DM on the bridge. once the players are confident the people of Luca have a safe passage to the ports so they can flee they then head for the main square (or the blitzball stadium) for the final showdown with whatever is attacking Luca. then we have the classic FF battle where you loose even after you win. so now all the players are fighting in one mass group against the creature. once the designated damage has been dealt to the creature then it goes Overdrive level 4 on our asses and the next thing we know we are all lvl 5 again with our new custom classes!!!

Reward: 2-3 rp tokens each to stop anyone whining about loosing lvls/gold/equipment.
Back to top Go down
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

PostSubject: Re: New Class Whipe Event!   New Class Whipe Event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 pm

FrEaKsHoW wrote:
Alright this is an idea for an event to kinda mark the end of the Nwn classes and give us all IC reasons to go back to lvl 5 after the whipe

How about a sin attack? (just with something that isnt sin cos sin is dead *nods*) or something along those lines that would cause us all to at the very least loose our Abilitys or our whole memories. so heres my suggestion (and im treating it as a sin attack but obviously it might be some other creature)

DMs: 2-3

Players: As many as possible

Time: When ever the new classes are ready. but hopefully at a time that i can play cos its my idea! (GMT!!)

Plot: Theres a festival or a blitzball game or something that means everyone will be in luca. suddenly screams can be heard from the ports. so all the players head off. if there are alot of players during the event they could now be split into two groups. half fight a DM at the ports half fight a DM on the bridge. once the players are confident the people of Luca have a safe passage to the ports so they can flee they then head for the main square (or the blitzball stadium) for the final showdown with whatever is attacking Luca. then we have the classic FF battle where you loose even after you win. so now all the players are fighting in one mass group against the creature. once the designated damage has been dealt to the creature then it goes Overdrive level 4 on our asses and the next thing we know we are all lvl 5 again with our new custom classes!!!

Reward: 2-3 rp tokens each to stop anyone whining about loosing lvls/gold/equipment.

Sounds good to me. ill try to come up with a similar concept.

More or less the events would probably be scheduled on the weekend
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: New Class Whipe Event!   New Class Whipe Event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 pm

More or less rped this with Yasha already silent

It'll be ironic and wierd that it would hapen to her again.
Back to top Go down
FrEaKsHoW

FrEaKsHoW

PostSubject: Re: New Class Whipe Event!   New Class Whipe Event! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:56 am

dont turn up for the event then *nods* lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Class Whipe Event!   New Class Whipe Event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Class Whipe Event!
Page 1 of 1