Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Labor day weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killvalo

killvalo

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Sorry guy's (and gals) im going camping all weekend, talk to you guys when i get back on monday. Hope you all injoy your Labor Day Weekend!!! Very Happy
When i'll get back, i'll share some storys of me beating my cousin in basketball Basketball about 20 times over my weekend. anyways, i better get going, or all the good camping spots will be taken... C YA, Im going to miss ya!
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Have fun pal!
Back to top Go down
dalerawks

dalerawks

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:08 am

Mad Have fun.... Eagle Scout here and I effing hate camping.
Back to top Go down
killvalo

killvalo

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

IM BAAAAAACK!!!Very Happy SO that all you know, for the next week or so, my typing will be very bad... there were so much glass/sharprocks/zebra muscles (A shelled creature that lives in freshwater lakes, with a sharp shell) in the lake, that my feet and hands have about 20 half-inch deep cuts... it sucks. anyways, all and all, it was a fun camping trip. well, it's time for me to go take a nap. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Labor day weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labor day weekend   Labor day weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labor day weekend
Page 1 of 1