Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crxys Key - (Updated!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturne Zine

Nocturne Zine

Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Empty
PostSubject: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 pm

ALright folks, I know nothing about FFX lore so I may need your help creating a background for this guy. Such as where he's from, occupation, etc.

What I have in plan for this guy is that he's just some power-hungry wizard that's obssessed with manifesting power/magic into the blade he wields. Believing that he's doing so for intent of good and justice, he's just about to do whatever it takes ((He's Chaotic Good)), though he's got a stable set of morals.

He's Human, age 27. Dark Blue hair, lots of piercings, arrogant/cocky attitude.

Brandan Schieppati of Bleeding Through(?) as Crxys Key
Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Bleeding%20Through-5

(Far Right)
Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Bleedingthrough

Name: Crxys Key
Race: Human
General Appearance: Moderately built man, about 5'10'', 160-180 lbs, caucasian, short dark blue hair, brown eyes.
Noted: Various tattoos and piercings. Some scars.
Persona: Cocky, insensitive, and arrogant. Jerk, 'king of vulgarity', asshole, etc. Short tempered, reckless, rash, and impatient. Independent and rebellious. Strong hearted, protective, and altruist (at times). Realist. Selective.
Brief background: Born to a small family in a small fishing village, similiar to Kilika. Became an apprentice blacksmith at an early age. Introduced to swordsmanship and basic spellcraft through foreigners and visitors. Left home village out of boredom and to find himself an ambition to follow. Found himself an adequate job by helping hapless travellers and merchants. When SIN terrorrized Spira, Crxys enlisted himself into a taskforce to help defend villages and secure roads. Improved his combat skills during his 'career'. Found himself in Kilika one day, which reminded him of home, but doesnt remember exactly where 'home' is. No friends, no remaining family. A very lonely man. Dislikes interacting with children.

Last edited by Nocturne Zine on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:06 am

IF it makes you feel better, I don't know anything about FF X, cause I never played either! lol! I just go with it, and ask questions if I'm not sure about something. cat
Back to top Go down
Nocturne Zine

Nocturne Zine

PostSubject: Re: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:01 am

Updated.

And why is everyone posting their overdrives all wierd in the bios?
Back to top Go down
Zombie-Apple
Admin
Zombie-Apple

PostSubject: Re: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Nocturne Zine wrote:
Updated.

And why is everyone posting their overdrives all wierd in the bios?

//Because Luscinia's information is stored as data. Everyone else is just poseurs. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:22 am

Ooc: It's mostly ooc anyhow and informaiton your not supposed to metagame (Without permissions of course). Doesen't really matter how you form the bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crxys Key - (Updated!!)   Crxys Key - (Updated!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crxys Key - (Updated!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: Role Play :: :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: