Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liana/Fade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Tempest

Liana/Fade Empty
PostSubject: Liana/Fade   Liana/Fade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Liana

Age 16

Occupation Gypsy (Traveling singer/dancer)

Class Singer

Height 5'04"

weight 116 lbs.

A shy girl, she spends most of her time singing and dancing in the streets of bigger cities for money. She doesn't have a permanent home, but stays in Inns, or other places that will let her, and if not, she sleeps out in the streets.

Fade

Age 4 (Has been a part of Liana for this long)

Height Same as Liana

Weight Same as Liana

Liana's alter ego, the "dark side" one might say, she wears a mask and all red, fancy clothes, and wrecks havoc wherever she can. a master at disappearing, she has not been caught yet. Carrying smoke bombs on her, she seems to dissappear with an evil cackle.

This individual has two personalities completely seperate from each other, some would believe she carries 2 souls if anyone ever found out.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Liana/Fade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liana/Fade   Liana/Fade Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Bio :

Orphaned like so many others because of Sin, she wandered the streets of many places, stowing away on merchants wagons, cargo ships, and traveled with some adventuring groups in her youth, living through many adventures, losing many friends, and gaining new ones. As with many groups traveling, there would usually be singing by the fire after supper, and she was encouraged to join them. Shy as she was, she happily joined in on the fun, and soon others saw how talented she was with her voice, and saught a professional to help her. They did not search far before coming across a somewhat well known preformer and his traveling companion. His name was Galen Glyphan, a Hume his companion, Darius Lionward, of the Ronso. At the time she first met Galen, she was only 7, and stayed with him, with a sorrowful farwell to her acustomed traveling companions, with the promise of seeing them again one day. After that, she was taught how to perfect her voice for both singing, and speaking. She was also taught how to use various instruments, as well as imporvise when nessecary, and even how to dance a little, both alone and with a partner. On their various travels, she saw many wonderous things many only dream of seeing, both good and bad. It was when she was about 12 that both Darius and Galen noticed she was not sleeping well, having nightmares and the like. One night soon after, Darius awoke to find she was not sleeping in her bed, nor anywhere in the room rented for the night. Outside, there was a bright glow not far down the street. As he got up to look out the window, he saw the armory on fire, burning to the ground as an evil cackle filled the streets, as other people ran about trying to put out the fire, guards chasing after a shadowed figure, wearing a makshift cloth mask. He waited, sitting at the table, as Galen slept through it all. Shortly before dawn broke, the door opened slightly, as Liana came in peeking about, and looking startled to see Darius sitting at the table. He looks to her and gets up and quickly goes to her, grabbing her by the front of her shirt, and holding her against teh wall. "Where were you last night?!" He demanded from her, waking Galen up with a start, as he looks about the room, quickly spotting the two, then jumping up, slightly paniced.
"Friend, what is the meaning of this?! She is but a girl, set her down!" He calls out as he rushes over to them, placing his hands on Darius's outstretched arm.
Growling, he keeps a hold of her, as she looks on him scared, almost about to cry. "She was out last night, when the armory caught fire... Where were you?!" He says again, slamming her into the wall, causing her to have trouble breathing, and also hitting her head into the wall.
Gasping out, she manages a few words out. "I...I d..I dont... know... I just.. went out for a minute and...I.. fell down.. the stairs.... W..when I woke up, I... I was standing.. at the top..." She gasps a bit, as they both stay silent a moment, then Galen pulls on Darius's arm an he lets her fall to the ground, coughing and gasping for breath.
Galen kneels down and helps her up, patting her back gently. "its ok Liana, come to bed, you look tired." And leads her to the bed, as she shakes and wipes away some tears on her face, Galen looks back to Darius, and motions to go outside a moment. Darius, still glaring at Liana, turns and goes out, closing the door. Soon after Galen puts her to bed and helps her to sleep, he goes out to speak with Darius.
They both leave her to dream, as they discuss what to do, and how to go about it. After some time, they came to the decision she was a danger to the safety of others around her, and she needed help right away. They both went in there to wake her and take her to the nearest temple, but she was not there. they looks all over the room, and then to the window, as an evil cackle is heard in the town some distance away. They both rush out and run towards where the evil laugh origanated, and soon found in the town square, a masked individual had someone held hostage, with a knife to her throat, guards being warry of her and what she might do.
The guard in charge called out to her "Who are you, and what is it you want?!"
She replied, "WHo am I? I am Fade, Mistress of Darkness! And what I want... is to have some FUN!" *with that, she jumps back into the crowd, cutting deep into the hostages throat, killing him slowly as he bleed out. Galen and Darius never saw Liana again, as she woke outside the town up high in a tree, with the bloody knife and the ashened cloth mask, and she knew what had happened. Soon after, she roamed around on her own, singing and dancing for food, money, and a place to stay, trying not to get close to anyone, not wanting to reveal the horibble secret that was Fade.
Back to top Go down

Liana/Fade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: Role Play :: :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: