Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Token Chart

Go down 
+3
killvalo
Nirvana620
DM Jecht
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

Roleplay Token Chart Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 am

Rp Token Reward Table

~~~~~Experience~~~~

+1 Level between Levels 1-20
-4 tokens

+1 Level between levels 21-30
-6 tokens

+1 Level; Level 31+
-8 tokens

~~~~Stats~~~~~

+1 Base Stat of 1 - 12
-4 tokens per modifier upgrade

+1 Base Stat of to 13 - 17
-6 tokens per modifier upgrade

+1 Base Stat of 18 - 29
-8 tokens per modifier upgrade

+1 Base Stat of 30+
-10 tokens per modifier upgrade

~~~~Spells~~~~

(All Spells are in Tiers, to learn a spell, unlock the Tier)

Tier 2 spells
-10 tokens
-Must have all level 1 spells
-Requires level 15
-Must train to learn

Tier 3 spells
-20 tokens
-Must have all level 2 spells
-Requires level 30
-Must Train to Learn

Tier 4 spells
-30 tokens
-Must have all level 3 spells
-Requires level 35
-Must train to learn

~~~~~~Races/ Classes~~~~~~

Races

10 Tokens/ Restricted race (Future races to come)

Unsent
-Application requirment only.

Classes

(Classes have a Token price, but you do not get to be fully Fledged in your class until you have completed your Class Quest line)

Dragoon:
-Requires 10 Tokens to unlock
-RP is required to go further in training.
-Fully Fledged Dragoon trainee must complete the Dragoon Quest line (to obtain any RDD classes)

Summoner:
-Requires 10 tokens to unlock
-RP is required to go futher in training
-Fully Fledged Summoner trainee must complete the Summoner Quest line

Geomancer:
-Requires 10 Tokens to Unlock
-RP is required to go further in training.
-Fully Fledged Geomancer must complete the Geomancer Quest Line

Necromancer:
Requires 10 tokens to Unlock
-RP is required to go Further in training
-Fully Fledged Necromancers must complete the necromancer Quest line
- Must be Evil.

(More to Come)

~~~~~Overdrives~~~~~~

Level 1 Overdrive
-10 Tokens
-Must be at lest level 10

Level 2 Overdrive
-15 Tokens
-Must be at lest Level 20
-Must have Level 1 Overdrive

Level 3 Overdrive
-20 Tokens
-Must be at lest Level 30,
-Must have Level 2 Overdrive

Level 4 Overdrive
-25 Tokens
-Must be Level 35
-Must have Level 3 Overdrive

(Note that Killvalo "Kain" helped designed the Chart. Thanks mate!)

Last edited by DM Jecht on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:24 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
killvalo

killvalo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 am

well, i like to help... so if there's anything else you need, dont hesitate to ask. santa
Back to top Go down
Lorin-Slasher

Lorin-Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 am

Guess I need to start getting RP tokens. o_o
Got about 6 currently (or 7...)
Back to top Go down
Nocturne Zine

Nocturne Zine

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:29 pm

-.- I played some events and I didnt get tokens from them :p
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Nocturne Zine wrote:
-.- I played some events and I didnt get tokens from them :p

You need to go through the entire event.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne Zine

Nocturne Zine

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:17 pm

*Flails arms* Sad

Yeah, you're right. Too bad I had to go in like 90% of the one's I've been in.
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, i don't generally mind it but...few things about RP token system is...bad.
It works and doesen't work, the players who are on -right- times or a lot of time daily will get rp tokens, therefore can progress, people that don't however despite their dedication to server will get them little. I mostly disagree to the RP token system when it's done like this, Rp tokens should be awards of extremly good RP rather than every day doing things, atleast it was the method in my first server this system doesn't really improve RP people can rp without even trying and get awarded for that. Instead i think we could introduce more time based awarding system, maybe we can look up some persistance system or such to keep track of every player and character how long they been active and in the server, award people from their activness. Say month or two regular playing and you get new swordskills for example, It's only a opinion though but i seen RP token system fail -many- times.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Akai'zhar wrote:
Well, i don't generally mind it but...few things about RP token system is...bad.
It works and doesen't work, the players who are on -right- times or a lot of time daily will get rp tokens, therefore can progress, people that don't however despite their dedication to server will get them little. I mostly disagree to the RP token system when it's done like this, Rp tokens should be awards of extremly good RP rather than every day doing things, atleast it was the method in my first server this system doesn't really improve RP people can rp without even trying and get awarded for that. Instead i think we could introduce more time based awarding system, maybe we can look up some persistance system or such to keep track of every player and character how long they been active and in the server, award people from their activness. Say month or two regular playing and you get new swordskills for example, It's only a opinion though but i seen RP token system fail -many- times.

I have been useing RP tokens for a long while. Here we can get RP tokens for RPing and doing events. I belive with RP tokens put on the server, we will stop powergamers or people who RP less at lvl 20. Because at lvl 20-40 you need 10 RP tokens to lvl up. So it will take a while. That is my opinion, and we might not have a skilled enough scripter to do that......Also if it takes you a month to gain something new people will start getting bored of the server, or lose intrest in it...Because if you have the RP tokens you can spend it on whatever you want...instead of wait a month to get a swordskill, or a lvl.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:07 am

Alright, so I hear that it takes five tokens if you want to submit a 2x2 area to be used as your own dorm room, or six tokens to have one made for you. Is that true? If so, can it be added to the chart as well?

Assuming that it is true, I also wonder, what does it take in order to purchase one of the "For Sale" houses in Kilika, and such?
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 am

Keiko wrote:
Alright, so I hear that it takes five tokens if you want to submit a 2x2 area to be used as your own dorm room, or six tokens to have one made for you. Is that true? If so, can it be added to the chart as well?

Assuming that it is true, I also wonder, what does it take in order to purchase one of the "For Sale" houses in Kilika, and such?

Not sure......I think that was only for dorms....But the dorms were all free. No customs etc.
Back to top Go down
Keiko

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 am

Okie, so... what does it cost to have a house in Kilika, then? Keiko is interested in purchasing one but I've no idea how to go about doing so. Anybody that has knowledge of such, or DM's that might know?
Back to top Go down
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 am

Talk to DM Jecht, he knows Razz

Once i asked him once about it, it was something like gold and RP tokens but not really...descriped as how much yet.

Aaand...what i ment with the suggestion is, not make RP tokens useless just rather less gained and used on more important thingies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Token Chart   Roleplay Token Chart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Token Chart
Page 1 of 1