Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 pm

For the sake of the server i need you guys to try your best to follow these rules.

1. No metagamming

2. No godmodding-
- First offence is a warning
- Second offense is a ban for 2 days
- Third offense is banned

3. Mark your OOC
Remember to mark your OOC in IC areas. Its frowned on to use extensive OOC so its best to take any OOC into the OOC Lounge or take it to tells.
If a DM tells you no OOC during his/her event then respect the DM's request.

4. Admin/DM have the last word.
Dont argue hostile toward a Admin/DM otherwise they might ignore you.
If you have a problem talk with the us rationally, Arguing will not get you far so you might as well forget it

5. Cybering
This server isn't a Social server so if your going to have sexual relations with somebody then keep it behind closed doors.
But if i see Cybering becomes a problem ill change this rule necessary.
Meaning i don't wanna see BDMS running around in the server with people putting collars on and running around naked all the time. Just no.

6. Wings/Tails/ Etc

There are no wings or tails in any FFX race so if i find any of you abusing the Body models in the server ill ask you to remove them, further punishment will pend if you ignore what i say.
Now, unless your a Ronso then you have -NO- need for odd colored skin.

7. Playing Existing FF characters.

I will not stand for players with the same name as current FF Names, EX: Auron Cloud, Squall, etc...
players who do this i will ask that you immediately make a new character.

8. Evil characters

They arnt permitted, Of course making a character that is rude, a jerk, and anti-social is allowed but im saying Evil to the point where you wanna cause nothing but death and damnation. So Being an Asshole is alright!

Last edited by Moonlight Dies on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IratusAngelus

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Just a quick note. Asside from the blue skin, mane and horn(s); Ronso also had thin tails with a tuft of fur at the end. The Lion tail in the customizer would fit this ideally.
Back to top Go down
DM Jecht
Admin
DM Jecht

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Rules   Server Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Rules
Page 1 of 1