Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black or White Mage RP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted

Black or White Mage RP? Empty
PostSubject: Black or White Mage RP?   Black or White Mage RP? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Should we stick to spells that only the ff class could cast? I mean, magic missile, or isaac's missile storm, for example, seem a little out of character for ff. Haste or Timestop might qualify as Double Cast or something though. Any thoughts/suggestions? I was thinking of going mostly for empowering and maximizing elemental spells for my wizard, i.e. Black Mage.

Edit: Like invisibility and haste, these are typically white mage spells. Shadow Shield and Spell Mantles also seem OOC.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Zombie-Apple
Admin
Zombie-Apple

PostSubject: Re: Black or White Mage RP?   Black or White Mage RP? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:28 pm

Strictly speaking, Nwn spells are used ONLY if necessary against monsters. RP-wise and in PvP we only use the FF spells.
Back to top Go down
Braska

Braska

PostSubject: Re: Black or White Mage RP?   Black or White Mage RP? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:54 pm

I have made custom spell Widgets for black and white mages. As stated above, NWN spells are only to be used when fighting against monsters. When u do pvp or during an event, u will use the widgets i created. Jecht and I will hand out the widgets to the appropriate mages.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne Zine

Nocturne Zine

PostSubject: Re: Black or White Mage RP?   Black or White Mage RP? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm

Im building a Barb/Wizard and maybe CoT, that's going to be using a few buffs such as Flame Weapon, Greater Magic Weapon, and Bull Strength. Would that be allowed?

Also to mention what about Barbarian Rage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black or White Mage RP?   Black or White Mage RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black or White Mage RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: OOC Lounge :: :: OOC & General Gossip-
Jump to: