Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the best summoner in the FF universe

Go down 
3 posters

Crasiest Girl in FF universe
Rydia
Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_lcap7%Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Garnet
Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_lcap27%Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Eiko
Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_lcap20%Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Yuna
Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_lcap13%Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Seohyun, DUH!
Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_lcap33%Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Seohyun

Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best summoner in the FF universe   Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Who do you think?
Back to top Go down
killvalo

killvalo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best summoner in the FF universe   Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm

i'm not voteing cause you didnt put the best summoner up there. >.> braska.
Back to top Go down
Seohyun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best summoner in the FF universe   Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 pm

As much as I want to vote for myself. I have to vote for Garnet. Not only was she a summoner, but she was a effing Princess.

Bad ass to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Lorin-Slasher

Lorin-Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best summoner in the FF universe   Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 pm

Heh heh. They're all Summoners.
Rydia from FF4 can CALL Monsters.

The others can Summon easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best summoner in the FF universe   Who is the best summoner in the FF universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the best summoner in the FF universe
Page 1 of 1