Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiends/Evil Pcs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akai'zhar

Akai'zhar

Fiends/Evil Pcs Empty
PostSubject: Fiends/Evil Pcs   Fiends/Evil Pcs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Mm, so this was talked about once but i thought i bring it up again, what would people and dmsthink on allowing fiend pcs or evil ones to stir bit more trouble in the server, as it stands were lacking lot of conflict rp with dms not always able to be there. I think its one cause we have lot of players going against each other bullying or doing random duels.
Back to top Go down
killvalo

killvalo

Fiends/Evil Pcs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiends/Evil Pcs   Fiends/Evil Pcs Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:22 pm

i really wouldnt have a problem with it, cept i dunno what jechts thinkin process was when he banned evil chars so. *shrug* it'd be up to him...especially since there are evil people in the world of spira, those corrupt, those who kill for a profit, those who mug innocents....i think if PC fiends were to be put in though they would have to be applied for just like unsent, but a just plain evil char i really couldnt care less
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

Fiends/Evil Pcs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiends/Evil Pcs   Fiends/Evil Pcs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

I play a good/evil character, half is good, half bad, and people seem to like it well enough, only complaint I have is people metagaming that they are the same person without proof. Other than that, its fun being evil, unless someoen decides to shoot your legs off before you do anything *points at strato* And adds to RP without the use of a DM, I just dont do it around those that are way higher in level cause I wont stand a chance or get to do anything. *again, points at strato*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiends/Evil Pcs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiends/Evil Pcs   Fiends/Evil Pcs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiends/Evil Pcs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: OOC Lounge :: :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: